Maya Generalists Needed
Ashland, Oregon – United States
Software Utilized: Autodesk MAYA.
Also: Motion, Shake, Final Cut.
Emerging FX studio is looking for self-motivated MAYA artists!
[ full or part time positions | on-site or remote contractor ]
[ salary & rate based on skill & experience ]
The positions require a fundamental understanding of the production process, with the ability to work within all phases, from script to edit. Primary responsibilities include object modeling and texturing, scene setup and animation, and fluids and particle animation.
Must be a self-starter, with the ability to complete entire shots single-handedly or as part of a team. Willingness to learn and the flexibility to dedicate long hours during crunch times. Reliability and confidentiality required. Person should be fun and lighthearted, have attention to detail, be flexible in nature and work well under pressure. Positive attitude, an open mind and sense of humor are critical!
- Strong Autodesk Maya skills
- Scene and detailed object modeling
- Animation, camera and lighting setup
- Render Setup and Layer management
- Fluids/Particles animation
- Advanced knowledge of photo-realistic modeling, texturing and lighting using Maya
- Industry experience in a production environment using Maya
- The ability to edit a finished animation, including sound and music
- MEL programming experience
- Character rigging, setup and animation
- Story-boarding and roughing
- Experience pulling keys and compositing with green screen footage
- Camera Tracking